Mar 2, 2011

The saviour


I like to pile up the jacket to the jacket recently. 
Today's coordination a favorite color is black and beige. 

最近ジャケットにジャケットを重ねるのが自分の中で流行ってて、好きな色であるベージュと黒で合わせました。

He is college student who is looking for a job. 
And, managing his website by himself. 
I often felt that a young person today lacks the power for energies to overflow. 
If  people try to do passionaly, it would be the fashion scene in Japan becomes more powerful.  

大学生で就活中の彼。
それでありながらも、自分でWeb Siteを運営している。
そのバイタリティー溢れるパワーが、今の若者に欠けてると感じることが多い。
もっと、情熱的に物事に取り組んでいく人が増えたら、
日本のファッションシーンももっとパワフルになるのではないだろうか。



・What is your favorite movie?
It is Tom and Jerry though it is not a movie. 

・Blood type

It is often said that it is a typical B type. I think that it is my merit.

・What is your first buying music(CD,LP,Cassetle,I-pod)?
Kinki kids

・What will be your fashion point (or key)in 20 years later?
At that time, I want to wear my favorite cloth.


Tops: Yohji Yamamoto
Inner:  ZARA
Bottoms:  Nemeth
Accessory: Nemeth
Bag: Corto molted
Shoes: CANDY

Name: Hikaru Suenaga                                                                      
Age: 22                                                                                                 
Occupation: FILMDANCER.COM

Comment: FILMDANCER.COMというウェブサイトでストリートの写真やインタビューを掲載しています。
http://www.filmdancer.com/
please follow me !   twitter: @fd_hikaru                                                   

Place: Harajyuku Jingu-Mae4chome                                   

0 Comments: