Mar 14, 2011

Back of alley



Especially, I do not think that I express something. 
However, thesedays, I do Britain and the United States of America fashion on my way. 


特に発信したいなんて事はないけど、
ここ数年はイギリス、アメリカのfasionを我流に。




・What your favorite movie?
the deer hunter

・Do you have any respect to specific person when you are teenager?
robert de niro


・Blood type
A


・What is your first buying music(CD,LP,Cassetle,I-pod)?
When I was juniorhigh, I bought record of Theme of "Tomorrow's Joe" (あしたのジョー”のテーマ曲のドーナツ盤)


・Place different from your person.
Bike accident, almost die.

・Please teach the secret of your style?
Total balance of my own way

・What will be your fashion point(or key)in 20 years later?
It is a suit and beard,the skinhead.

How many dresses do you have?
I cannot count. 


Vest: north face(purple)
Mountain parka: duffer
Inner: DerSAMMLERsolo
Bottom:fullcount × duffer
Bag:karrimor
Shoes:chippewa


Name: g-finger                                                                       
Age: 39                                                                                                       
Occupation: duffer japan   
                                                                                          
Comments: enjoy yourself
Place: Harajuku Jinnan mae3chome

0 Comments: