Mar 6, 2011

O.M.



I don't wanna speak out like expression. 
I was effected by Black-Culture from NY, LA HIP HOP in my childhood.
It's just recreation and rebuild based on my backbone TOKYO.REMIX.
Updating me not like rehash.
I am suggesting like this, becasuse all the B-BOY same STYLE is strange.
CHOICE IS YOURS.

I hate saying like suitable to the age.


そんな表現とかたいそうなものはないですが、多感期に影響を受けたNY LAのHIP HOP等のブラックカルチャーを、東京で育ったバックボーンをベースに再現再構築 REMIX。
そこいらのラルフズバリのただの焼き直しじゃなくアップデート
そしてみんな一緒のB-BOY STYLEはどうかとおもうのでこんなのも一案として提案してます。
CHOICE IS YOURSです。


年相応とか嫌いです。




Externals are severe look. However, he was calm and gentle speaking.
He kept his heart inside and steady confidence.
It appeared as black clothes.


一見、強面の彼だが、話してみるととても穏やかで優しげだった。
でも、内に秘めた想いとゆるぎない自信があるのだろうと感じた。
それは、黒でキメたスタイルにも表れているように思う。





・What is your favorite movie?
JUICE BROTHER Omar Hashim Epps!!!(まさかのオマーエップス)


・Do you have any respect to specific person when you are teenager?
My old local friends, Adult in club and MTV NewYorker


・Blood type
Might be A


・What is your first buying music(CD,LP,Cassetle,I-pod)?
Michael Jackson "BAD" by Cassetle tape.


・Place different from your person.
Everything is different.

・Please teach the secret of your style.
Secret!

・How was your most impressive styling(coordination)?
Gorgeous Luxuray Party with sweptback hair and shining white pastern.
or
I debt skinny bottom even I was 32 years old and hate it.


・What will be your fashion point(or key)in 20 years later?
54 years old. I am scheduled to be flowed in Caribbean Sea.
The bathing suit, basketball shoes, HANES and PATEK PHILIPPE might be soso.

・How many dresses do you have?
Like my girl gets anger.

・Is there an item that only you have?
Self custom allwhere.

Tops:MAGIC STICK "94 DOWN JKT"
Inner:MAGIC STICK "5 BROUGHS HOODIE"
Bottom:LEVI'S 511
Accessory:OriginalFake HAT / A.D.S.R. glass / ROLEX x TIFFANY EXP II
Shoes:NIKE AJ6



Name: NAOTAKA KONNO                                                                       
Age:  34                                                                                                     
Ocception:  MAGIC STICK / SHOCK the VALUE.com Creative director                                                                                            
Comments:  Either you melt to mass or make statement.
The Choice is yours!!
http://www.shockthevalue.com/

Place: Harajuku Jingu-mae 3chome Bunkayazakkaten 原宿神宮前3丁目、文化屋雑貨店付近

0 Comments: