Feb 6, 2011

How High The Moon



I dont know the time when Harajuku was "Walking Free"(a street where vehicles are shut out temporarily).
I want Harajuku get same as that time.


原宿に歩行者天国があった時代を私は知らないけれど、原宿がまたその時のようになったらいいなぁと思います。

How many clothes she got.
Make me think like so. She's got any time different.
She is so attractive with kindly speaking.
Also, her bag made by her boy friend is cute.

いったいどれくらいの洋服を持っているのだろう?

と思わせるくらい、毎回違う格好をしている。

小さな声でやんわり話す彼女のような女性は魅力的。

彼が作ったというバッグがとても可愛かった。


・What is your favorite movie?
Leon

・Do you have any respect to specific person when you are teenager? Who is that?
I respect Japan and foreign Street Snap.

・Blood type
AB

 ・What is your first buying music(CD,LP,Cassetle,I-pod)?
Album by Namie Amuro

・What will be your fashion point(or key) in 20 years later?
    43 years old,,, I can't imagine, but I wear what I want. 

・How many clothes do you have?
A lot

Tops: USED
Inner: Barrack RoomBag: Given by my boy friend made


Name: Haruka
Age: 23
Place: Jiyu-Gaoka




0 Comments: