Apr 13, 2011

Take feet



Know you good on, and fit it on.
Know you good, and do it.
I think so.

自分に似合うものを知り、それを着ればいい。
自分に似合うことを知り、それをすればいい。
そう思います。




I comletely agree.

私も全くそう思います。



・What is your favorite movie?
ナビィの恋

・Do you have any respect to specific person when you are teenager?
Kiyoshiro Imawano

・Blood type 
B

・What is your first buying music(CD,LP,Cassetle,I-pod)?
DRILL KING ANTHOLOGY by DENKI GROOVE


・Place different from your person.
Everything


・Please teach the secret of your style.?
I can't say it.


・How was your most impressive styling(coordination)?
12 years ago, I was purple hair color. Everyone was crazy at that time.
I may say it was good times.


・What will be your fashion point(or key)in 20 years later?
和洋折衷(Intermediate Japanease and Foreign)


・How many dresses do you have?
If I am asked number of clothes, I have never count.


・Is there an item that only you have?
Hand knitted stole or something at Dubai.




Tops: STOF 2011-12A/W


Bottoms: STOF 2011-12A/W



Name:Tanida
                                                                     
Age:33
                                                                                            
Occupation:STOF/bedsidedrama/THOUSAND LEAVES Designer
       
Comment: こんにちは。人生です。

Palece:Sibuya,sakuragaoka,Shibuyaku-Bunka-Cultural-Center-Owada

0 Comments: