Apr 14, 2011

Cake



I love the animated cartoon. I am externals of the animated cartoon.
My boom is sweet precure!(sweet precure is animated cartoon of Japan.)
The school starts in spring. I hold out!

あにめだいすき。あにめみたい。
マイブームは、スウィートプリキュアだよ。春から学校がんばるね。



She is like animated character's externals. 
Did you come from the world of the animated cartoon?
However, she was good at balance and accessories use for clothes.


 まるで、アニメのキャラクターのような、アニメの世界からそのまま出てきたような雰囲気を出していた彼女。
でも、服のバランス、小物使いが上手かった。




・What is your favorite movie?
Big Fish(ビッグフィッシュ)

・Blood type
O


・What is your first buying music(CD,LP,Cassetle,I-pod)?
Disney's CD


・Place different from your person.
Three meals cake


・How many dresses do you have?
Very a lot like I am buried


・Is there an item that only you have?
Today's hat


Tops : used
Bottoms : used
Hat : Hand made

Name:KAORI       
                                                                
Age:18
                                                                                                      
Occupation:Student
                                                    
Place:Harajuku,Jingumae-4chome,Cat Street

0 Comments: