Jul 11, 2011

twist




・About this fashion
I think that it is the most fashionable to put on clothes that suit me. 
自分が似合うものを着ることが、いちばんオシャレだと思う。




・What is your favorite movie?
Monsters, Inc.

・Do you have any respect to specific person when you are teenager?
Madonna

・Blood type?
AB

・What is your first buying music(CD,LP,Cassette,I-pod)?
モーニング娘♥

・Place different from your person?
I don't know...

・Please teach the secret of your style?
The price is unrelated to a good thing. 



・How was your most impressive styling(coordination)?
Anyway, it puts on the one to be put on!!!

・What will be your fashion point(or key)in 20 years later?
At that time, I put on favorite clothes. 

・How many dresses do you have?
About100...

・Is there an item that only you have?
Sweat of World's End!!It is my treasure. 



Tops:adidas  JEREMY SCOTT

Dress:BOY LONDON

Bag:marjan pejoski

Shoes:adidas



Name:ポッっちゃん   
                                                                      
Age:21                                                                                                       

Place:Harajuku,Jingumae-4chome

0 Comments: