Jun 28, 2011

Passion Girl



・About this fashion
I am not thrown in the age. I put it on like liking my favorite clothes. 
And, everyone is made happy in the fashion. 
時代に流されず、自分が好きなものを好きなように着て、ファッションでみんなをhappyにする!



・What is your favorite movie?
High School Musical

・Do you have any respect to specific person when you are teenager?
Pixie Geldof

・Blood type?
O

・What is your first buying music(CD,LP,Cassette,I-pod)?
Avril Lavigne

・How was your most impressive styling(coordination)?
I put it on like liking my favorite clothes



・What will be your fashion point(or key)in 20 years later?
Styling that can become happy. (I and everyone)



Shoes:TOKYO BOPPER:



Name:mikki                                                                         

Age:20                                                                                                       

Place:Harajuku,旧GAP前交差点                                                                                              

0 Comments: